Maanas Nagulapalli is an Indian actor who predominantly works in the Telugu film and television industry. In 2021, he bagged the opportunity to participate in the Television reality show Bigg Boss Telugu 5 as a contestant.
Maanas Nagulapalli was born on Thursday, 2 August 1990 (age 30 years; as of 2021) in Visakhapatnam, India. His zodiac sign is Leo. He attained his school education from Siva Sivani Public School, Visakhapatnam. After completing his school studies, Maanas Nagulapalli pursued his B. Tech. degree at Gokaraju Rangaraju College of Engineering, Hyderabad.
Height (approx.): 5′ 10″
Weight (approx.): 70 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Parents & Siblings
His father is a former central government employee. His mother’s name is Dr Padmini Nagulapalli. She is an educationalist who also works as a child and women rights activist in south India. She also served as the vice president at the Central Board of Film Certification (CBFC), Hyderabad.
Maanas Nagulapalli made his debut with the film Narasimha Naidu in 2001. He appeared as a child artist in the movie. Maanas Nagulapalli then appeared in the film Veede in 2003. In the following year, he was cast in the film Arjun. Maanas appeared as a lead actor in the movie Jhalak in 2011 which was directed by the south Indian director Ravi Sharma. Maanas Nagulapalli then worked in several south Indian films such as Green Signal (2014), Kaai Raja Kaai (2015), Gang Of Gabbar Singh (2015), Premikudu (2016), and Soda Goli Soda (2018).
Maanas Nagulapalli began working in television web series in 2021. He appeared in the lead role of the television series titled Koilamma which was telecasted on the south Indian channel Star Maa. Later, Maanas Nagulapalli was cast in the Pithrudevobhava and Bhale Chancele television shows that were telecasted on Doordarshan. He also worked as a supporting actor in the television serial Deeparadhana. Prabhakar and Priyanka Naidu were the lead roles of this show. In 2021, Maanas Nagulapalli appeared in the movie Ksheera Sagara Madhanam.
Maanas Nagulapalli owns a Royalenfield bike.
Maanas Nagulapalli owns an Ecosport Ford car.
- Soon after the birth of Maanas, Maanas Nagulapalli’s family shifted to Mumbai from Visakhapatnam and then, to Hyderabad. In Mumbai, Maanas got attracted to the films and entertainment industry.
- Maanas Nagulapalli was a brilliant student at school. He used to secure the highest marks in his academics. Once, Maanas Nagulapalli was personally felicitated by prominent south Indian actor Chiranjeevi Konidela for being a topper of the school. He adores Chiranjeevi since his childhood.
- In 2001, Maanas Nagulapalli was honoured with the Nandi award for his debut movie Narasimha Naidu for his flawless performance as a child artist.
- In 2004, for the movie Arjun, Maanas Nagulapalli was given the Star Maa award for his extraordinary performance as a child artist. The prominent south Indian actors named Allu Arjun and Vishnu honoured this award to Maanas.
- Maanas Nagulapalli follows the south Indian actor Pawan Kalyan and his acting skills. Maanas is his die hard fan.
- Maanas smokes cigars and often posts his pictures on his social media account while smoking it.
- Maanas Nagulapalli often participates in the dance reality shows of the south Indian entertainment industry.
- Maanas Nagulapalli is a fitness fanatic. He regulary does physical exercises at home to keep his body and mind fit.
- Several public conferences, motivational events, farewell functions, and communal speeches often invites Maanas Nagulapalli as a chief guest. He was spotted attending a valedictory session of Samatva- intercollegiate competitions on Gender Sensitization at St. Pious college, Tarnaka in 2018 where he felicitated the prizes to the college students.
- Maanas Nagulapalli is also a social media influencer who is followed by 142k people on Instagram and 10k on Facebook.